Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-game and arts forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's get this party started!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zevandir

zevandir

Let's get this party started! Empty
PostSubject: Let's get this party started!   Let's get this party started! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Okay guys, we have a new community and clan! Go legion.
First up, Aegis did a great job so far, but we need backgrounds, headers, menu bars c’mon! But anyway go Goat!

So things we need to do-
Get a header, Aegis/ Azk do please?
Need a background.
Need menu bars.
Need mods (check hierarchy thing below.)

Okay, so we’re called Legion right? Then we need a reflective community and mods to govern and guide each area.
I think we should follow standard/typical legion hierarchy- From top to bottom order of importance.
General
Centurions
Optio’s (Like the centurions advisor.)
Standard bearer (only 1)
Decurion’s
Legionnaires
Auxiliaries

Now, I think that there should be 1 centurion and 2 optios under aegis, then some Decurion’s and the rest of us legionaries.
However, I would like to volunteer as the primary mod for the runescape section of discussion as- I have been a part of this clan since it was in aqwk, although I took a break. Aegis was looking at me for a promotion in twilight, and most of all; I am quite sure I play the most and know the most about runescape. If anybody is higher up or more suited to this than I then no probs, just thought I would put my name forward.

Back to top Go down
Azk

Azk

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started!   Let's get this party started! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:18 am

I agree with the hierachy and mods thing, clans need em to work.

As for the other stuff, I quite like what he's done, it's got a minimalistic nice feel to it.

Also Zev, just a note. Never volunteer yourself for a mod position >.> It doesn't work like that. Anyways I'm thinking just keep the ranks as they were in TK but promote some people to replace the others.
Back to top Go down
zevandir

zevandir

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started!   Let's get this party started! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:43 am

umm azk, i got the position Wink
Back to top Go down
.:Aegis:.
Teh Goat
.:Aegis:.

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started!   Let's get this party started! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:36 am

All mods were chosen before I released the forums.
Please get back on topic.

As for the ranking system... I'm kinda debating if we should have a very elaborate system. I don't think it's really needed. If you guys have any reasons why we should have it though, please post.
Back to top Go down
https://legion.forumotion.org
Yopomo

Yopomo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started!   Let's get this party started! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:21 pm

I think rank system should be
Overmind=admin
Reaper =mod
Harbingers=mini mod (section mods)
Brood lord=5 star member
Hydralisk =4 star member
Roach =3 star member
Baneling =2 star member
Zergling =1 star member
Larva =People who are new (new being 1 to 7 days or 1 month)

Just some ideas, I like these quite a lot, because I think it fits the legion theme.
Back to top Go down
zevandir

zevandir

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started!   Let's get this party started! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:47 pm

yopo, those all came from starcraft 1, lol. I reckon that ranks give people direction and a sense of importance, it also helps to give the clan a personal touch and community feel, it also looks cool Wink and creates a longer hierachy system, enabling mini-mods and junior mods,a s well as top mods admins and newbies.
Back to top Go down
Yopomo

Yopomo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started!   Let's get this party started! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:55 pm

also no not startcraft 1 alot from 2 and some from masseffct i picked them from zerg and repaers because legion we are many. and whats zerg many.

My bad typing short i picked that motiff because of what the forum or clan is called Legion "My name is Legion, for we are many."

Ill think of some more up then

Back to top Go down
zevandir

zevandir

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started!   Let's get this party started! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:27 pm

yeah, it hougth Legion=Roman Legion, therefore medievil(more like ancient) naems etc.

Yopomo had an idea-
Elemental Moderator Names-
Earth Mod, Runescape (Stability)
Fire Mod, Alien Swarm (Hot new game)
Water Mod, AQW (Not so hot anymore, getting old)
Lightning Mod, MApleStory (Going crazy!)
Back to top Go down
Yopomo

Yopomo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started!   Let's get this party started! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:30 pm

I was thinking we could do a elemental motiff with ranks and such

runescape=earth this is because its a very stable game you can get into
maplestory= lightning because its very popular
aqw=water because the fan base is very fluid and sways easily to hate and love
alien swarm=fire because its new and like a wildfire

then each element could have a lord and admin would be master of the elements
Back to top Go down
zevandir

zevandir

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started!   Let's get this party started! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:56 am

that is a good idea yopo, but it doesnt really fit in with the legion theme, possibly, go with my idea and yours? such as water centurion eg? and then mini mods- water decurion etc.
Back to top Go down
Rayzer

Rayzer

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started!   Let's get this party started! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:52 am

Just a question: Will I still retain my admin status on these forums?

Oh, and the forum looks great. Good work. :3
~Ray
Back to top Go down
Azk

Azk

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started!   Let's get this party started! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:31 pm

I'm not sure if we have any idea what the ranks will be and who will hold them yet Rayz, that's up to Goat I imagine and he's away for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started!   Let's get this party started! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's get this party started!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion :: Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: