Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-game and arts forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Temporarily Inactive Logbook

Go down 
+6
Azk
Razackie
Frozen Fighter
Arata
ookaminami
.:Aegis:.
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Teh Goat

Temporarily Inactive Logbook Empty
PostSubject: Temporarily Inactive Logbook   Temporarily Inactive Logbook EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:09 am

Please post here if you will be unable to access the forums for more than 3 days. It would be benneficial if you could include when and how long you will be gone and a reason as to why you will be gone.
Back to top Go down
https://legion.forumotion.org
Teh Goat

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Inactive Logbook   Temporarily Inactive Logbook EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:16 am

I will be gone from Saturday until the Wednesday after the next Wednesday (12 days)
Sorry for leaving you all so quickly. I'll stock the forums with stuff to do while I'm gone.
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Inactive Logbook   Temporarily Inactive Logbook EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:03 am

I will be gone the 25th of June to the 2nd of august because I'm going to be on a cruise ship and I don't think that my parents will pay for me to use the computers in the library if theyhave any.
Back to top Go down
Arata

Arata

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Inactive Logbook   Temporarily Inactive Logbook EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:05 am

Hey guys, I'm really psyched to have this new forum going, but unfortunately, I will be gone for five days starting this upcoming Monday the 26th to Friday the 30th because of camp. (But, they have free Wi-Fi, so if I can manage to borrow an iPod Touch or something, I may be able to check in :p)
Back to top Go down
Frozen Fighter

Frozen Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Inactive Logbook   Temporarily Inactive Logbook EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:54 pm

I'll also be gone starting today until Tuesday for fishing and such
Back to top Go down
Razackie

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Inactive Logbook   Temporarily Inactive Logbook EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:54 pm

I'm back! Well, I said I was away on the old forum, but anyways, doesn't look to be too active, so I figured I'd just post here.

P.S. Why does it say New and Replay at the bottom?

EDIT: wait, I see other mistakes, so I'm just guessing they're deliberate.
Back to top Go down
Arata

Arata

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Inactive Logbook   Temporarily Inactive Logbook EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:33 pm

Hey guys! Back from band camp and it was a blast!
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Inactive Logbook   Temporarily Inactive Logbook EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:04 pm

Hey I have returned! The cruise was fun, but slightly frustrating. I'm glad to be back in Seattle and I can't wait to get home. Wifi on the cruise ship cost 75 cents a min, so I didn't use it. What's up?
Back to top Go down
Azk

Azk

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Inactive Logbook   Temporarily Inactive Logbook EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:57 am

Welcome back both of you.
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Inactive Logbook   Temporarily Inactive Logbook EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:17 am

Thanks Azk. =)
Back to top Go down
Teh Goat

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Inactive Logbook   Temporarily Inactive Logbook EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:09 pm

I have returned! After 12 grueling days of camping I am back at home.
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Inactive Logbook   Temporarily Inactive Logbook EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:49 pm

Megan's computer died, so she won't be on for a while.
Back to top Go down
Yopomo

Yopomo

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Inactive Logbook   Temporarily Inactive Logbook EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:24 am

sorry for not being on as much well at all i thought clan was dead because i didnt know i wasnt logged in so i didnt see any new posts Razz
Back to top Go down
Teh Goat

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Inactive Logbook   Temporarily Inactive Logbook EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:54 pm

How could you think that yop XD
Ah well, wb
Back to top Go down
Yopomo

Yopomo

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Inactive Logbook   Temporarily Inactive Logbook EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:56 pm

Razz i only thoguht that because i haddnt seen any new posts for about a week or so but the case was that i wasnt logged in
Back to top Go down
Tholossi

Tholossi

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Inactive Logbook   Temporarily Inactive Logbook EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:58 pm

/me thinkz this deserves to be posted on failblog :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.chodecircus.com/area51/
ookaminami

ookaminami

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Inactive Logbook   Temporarily Inactive Logbook EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:25 am

I might have come down with a summer cold, so I might not be on much over the week.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Inactive Logbook   Temporarily Inactive Logbook EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:59 pm

Hey guys. I won't be able to come on as frequently for the next couple of weeks, but I will still try to get on whenever I can. My mom is mad at me. Sad

Anyhoo, that also means I won't be able to write any more chapters for my story at the moment. So, for now, "The God King" is postponed.
Back to top Go down
Arata

Arata

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Inactive Logbook   Temporarily Inactive Logbook EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:37 pm

Aw Sad Well, pop in when you can Bill
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Inactive Logbook   Temporarily Inactive Logbook EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Oh no, see you in a few weeks then Bill. =(

-----------

I'm back for now and feeling a lot better. I hope it lasts
Back to top Go down
zevandir

zevandir

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Inactive Logbook   Temporarily Inactive Logbook EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:56 pm

hey guys, jsut letting you know, coz i forgot to XS, that im gunna be quite inactive, due to school etc. will try to pop in when possible. DOn't kick me Ryi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Inactive Logbook   Temporarily Inactive Logbook Empty

Back to top Go down

Temporarily Inactive Logbook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion :: Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: