Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-game and arts forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trackers anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zevandir

zevandir

Trackers anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Trackers anyone?   Trackers anyone? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:41 am

I couldn’t think of a more appropriate title so this will have to do :p the main point is, does anyone use digital music programs to create tracks/songs? I am just starting to use a tracker called madtracker2. Basically, I input notes using a certain sample sound as the instrument. Make a rhythm with some drums, a bassline with a bass sound and some melody/tune with something else. But I need a bit of help, I love the songs how the melody/tune or main sound whatever is sort of a static sound, vvvvv vvvvv vduh vduh :p lol…. If anyone else is interested, uses trackers, knows where I can get a sound file to achieve my desired sound ^ lol, have a post! And post anyway just because you can :p will be putting up a track soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Tholossi

Tholossi

Trackers anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackers anyone?   Trackers anyone? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:49 pm

Well, i guess the right title would be "MIDI sound editing program anyone?" or something like that Razz

But yeah, i have one. Named Logic Pro, that one costs pretty much though and it's only for apple computers, my dad got it because he works professionally with "sound art" as he call it, and he bought it so he could use it sometimes, and i got to install it on my computer too then.

It's really good though, it is pretty much the same as the one you mentioned, just with 42048765806 more things you can do, 246508758 more options on the things you can do, and everything you can do is about 5396753685 times better, hehe...
The amount of things get a bit confusing after a while though, and i don't bother to read that massive tutorial that comes with it xD

Btw, that sound you are talking about is some kind of synth probably, the program i have has 11 synths and a sampler(plus lots of other things), so i could try to find it, but all the synths have lots of things that's possible to modify to change the sound majorly, so you would have to show me an example from some song or something Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.chodecircus.com/area51/
zevandir

zevandir

Trackers anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackers anyone?   Trackers anyone? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:53 pm

ok, well basically, i wanna make ravers fantasy/manian stuff. any1 has to know that that is.
Back to top Go down
Tholossi

Tholossi

Trackers anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackers anyone?   Trackers anyone? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:47 pm

Meh, an song with the right sound in would be an better example Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.chodecircus.com/area51/
zevandir

zevandir

Trackers anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackers anyone?   Trackers anyone? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:39 am

song would be feel fine by manian (youtube it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trackers anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trackers anyone?   Trackers anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Trackers anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion :: Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: