Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-game and arts forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Knights Game.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zevandir

zevandir

Twilight Knights Game. Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Knights Game.   Twilight Knights Game. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:25 pm

I kinda like the tkg but i never got a chance to play it, but i thought that we could restart it, but this time, make the rules more like warhammer 40k, but with squares, a 100x100 board (small squares though Wink ) and then small player pieces, so we could see it, more interactive and better. can we start it up again aegis? i never got a chance to play it lol.
I would be happy to gee it running again with the board game sorta thing.

Okay, so aegis has said don't restart it but i dont know if that means ever or just now. I actually have big ideas for it if we do restart it. Just a note, i do not intend to restart the Twilight Knights game, jsut a similiar thing.
Back to top Go down
.:Aegis:.
Teh Goat
.:Aegis:.

Twilight Knights Game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Knights Game.   Twilight Knights Game. EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:08 pm

I'd hate to spoil the surprise to everyone so soon, but a forum-wide game is currently in the works. I won't be able to work on it while I'm on vacation though, so it'll be some time before you will be hearing any more about it.
Back to top Go down
https://legion.forumotion.org

Twilight Knights Game.
Page 1 of 1